Sunday, July 24, 2016

Chaos Renegade #12

Hi all,

Here is the latest Renegade for Squad 2.  I started off full of enthusiasm for this figure...but it quickly waned.  Compared to the other Renegades I found it to be less than inspiring.  So...I'm glad it is done so I can move onto one that I like more.  The one really peculiar feature of this Renegade is that he is wearing a Fur vest...Perhaps a Wookie Renegade?  I did prefer painting the more modern backpack...much easier than the crappy plastic RT ones.  Anyway...here he is.





Onward...

Cheers,

Blue

4 comments:

  1. I didn't notice the fur vest at first. What if you gave him some barbarian horns to spice him up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job with him mate. As it goes I quite like this model, he looks like a natural chaos progression from RT MK VI womble armour

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's nice, but I have to agree he's less colourful than the others. I'd change his helmet colour to something that "pops" more and it might change everything. My two cents

    Now I'll wait for the pink one...;-)

    ReplyDelete