Tuesday, June 11, 2013

LPL Rounds 6 and 7: Return of the Brets

Hey guys...."real life" has really gotten the best of me in the last few weeks...sorry for the lack of postings.  But no need to waste your time grumbling...

For Rounds 6 and 7 I dipped back into the batch painting of the Bretonnians that I've been working on this year.  For these rounds I submitted two teams of Darkenwald Scouts...these are the 5th edition "Squires with Bows" which I envision and the foresters and scouts in my Fluff.  With the completeion of these two teams this unit is all but done...I need to paint the banner and find one more figure...another copy of the guy standing and firing with the hood on....and I'll have a solid unit of 18.

...anyway...here are the pics....Group pic coming soon!

The pictures aren't the greatest as they were taken in a hotel room with less than great lights....also I obviously forgot to bring my basing supplies with me on this trip so those will be finished up later.

Cheers for now!

Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment