Monday, April 29, 2013

LPL Round 2...yes more Bretonnians!

Hello,

I'm lifting myself out of the painting chair for a few minutes to post up my LPL Round 2 entry...this is another batch of the Bretonnian Archers that I've been plodding through.  These are the figures that turned me onto the 5th edition Brets in the first place and I still think they are the cream of the crop....well except for the one plastic guy...but he blends in pretty well...:)

Here they are:


The lighting is a bit dodgy on the guy far left...but its was the best I could do in short time.  Also note my well warn building from the late 80's on the right...its has seen better days but is still working for my table!

Thats all for now...back to the grind stone!

Cheers,

Blue

7 comments:

  1. Very nice looking minis, a great work!!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff Blue - your next bunch are certainly giving me a good drubbing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah...sorry about that 'sants...I'm not sure why exactly..? your team is fantastic as well?! the fickle voter I suppose...At least we are in it this year...slim line up this year.

      Delete
  3. look great Blue, and to still have card terrain from the 80's is ace, I do not even have my hair from the 80's :)
    Peace James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...thanks James...yeah I've lost some too...but sadly also gained some in new places!! I have this eye brow hair that insists on being 4x longer than all the rest!! I fear it is just the tip of the iceberg!

      Delete
  4. Lovely paint job mate. I'm tempted by these Brets every time I see them. I quite like the plastic bowmen anyway, they're a lot better than many metals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Chris! I really like what the Perry bros did at the time. The leader in particular is a great model!

    ReplyDelete