Monday, April 22, 2013

LPL Round 1: Command Group....DAK

Howdy all,

So the first week of the LPL just wrapped up and the second started...so now I can share the picture of my first entry.  The special theme for round 1 was: Command Element.  So for a team to earn the bonus points it had to include some sort of identifiable command and control figures.  Luckily this theme fit perfectly with a group of figures I painted up as part of a small commission I did for DD-Chris over on the LAF.  I worked up a group of Battle Honors 25mm DAK figures for him to use in his pulp gaming.  This group included a Lt. type and an radio operator....sounds like a command element to me!

Here they are...I hope you are putting them to good use DD-Chris!


For 25mm figures these are nicely detailed and quite fun to paint....them seemed quite small in comparison to my normal 28mm heroic scale figures but I enjoyed them and they are very cost effective.

Cheers!  Back to the Painting desk...

Blue

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blue... We'll have to stop meeting like this...people will talk! Great Germans by the way! Oh and hope my Orcs and Goblins are doing well?! LOL.
    I'm new to all this blogging and I've just started my own blog http://vulcanologists.blogspot.co.uk/ ...check it out you can be my first ever visitor!!
    All the best
    Vulcanologist

    ReplyDelete