Saturday, October 24, 2020

Marauder Goblin Wolf Boys...The Horde Rampages on...

 Hi all,

The time has finally time come for some group shots of the Marauder Wolf boys!  

I had the terrain boards set up for a game of Oathmark that I was playing with my local gaming crew...

...yes! that's right actual in-person gaming was going on!! of course we were in an open garage and keeping our distance.  Everyone had their own dice and tape measure.

anyway... after the game ended and everyone went home I packed up the wolf boys and brought them down to get some shots on the table.

Here they are!! soon to be Rampaging through a village near you!!

 



I love the rampaging horde look...but I also appreciate the ordered unit look...

 




Close ups of the individual units and characters:

 10 Spears

 



12 Hand Weapon

 


10 Mounted archers

 



Boss and Mage

 



Wow...I have to say I'm super excited about how these guys have come out and I can't wait to get them into a game ASAP. (where they are bound to run away at the first chance given...but still yay!) 

Soon to be joined by their rangier cousins from Citadel...

Cheers,

Blue

 

 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, man! Now that is a beautiful sight! Very inspiring! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool... at least I know why I'm having trouble finding wolfriders atm... lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It only took me four years to find all these...lol. Good hunting!

      Delete
  3. Very well executed wolf riders. The flashes of red and blue set these off perfectly.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been holding onto those shields for YEARS! its nice to finally have them used.

      Delete
  4. Hey Blue! Cracking pics, love the massive warband :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning models offset by perfect basing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just curious - you printed buildings in 100% from Townscape pdf or you just adjust scale to ~110-115%?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enlarged the .pdf by 10% printed them out and then spray adhesive mounted them to Foam core. I cut out the shapes...gluded them together...added balsa timber framing where needed and textured the walls then painted. So these are enlarged replicas of the Townscape buildings but in full 3D.

      Delete
    2. The windows in my building here are the print out underneath!

      Delete
  7. Great to see so many Marauder Wolf Riders all painted up so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete