Sunday, June 19, 2016

Chaos Renegade #9

Hi all,

Quick post today to share Renegade #9 with you.  This was a fairly quick job but I think it turned out well and fits well with the rest of the squad.  I will have a follow on post on how I can up with this color scheme but as I have to take my kids to a museum even t right now I'm just going to get the photos up and talk about the process in a later post.

Here is Renegade #9 with the rest of his squad.  Solo pics below!

Enjoy!





One more for this squad...I hope to pick out the models and get started on some colors tonight.

Cheers for now!

Blue

5 comments:

  1. You're really doing these figures justice with your paint jobs. Great stuff as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving following this project, I have always loved the strong colours and highlights you achieve, could we have a tutorial one day so we could all try the 'Blue' method :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I can try that...when I have time....but in a nut shell my method is:

      LOTS OF LAYERS!!!!

      lol

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to your how to. I've been enjoying these and am thinking of doing my Fantasy Chaos Warriors this way.

    ReplyDelete