Work on the horses and riders is progressing and I managed to get all the barding on the mounts completed last night. This is a major milestone due to the sheer amount of cloth on each of these horses. There are still lots of details to finish up but in some ways it's down hill from here.
So this is a quick up date to show you the progress on the mounts. Here you go.
I wasn't excited by these plastic 5th edition horses when I started on this unit...but due to size I felt they were the only option for these Knights. But I must admit that the variety of heads (both plastic and metal) really add a nice variety of poses and the sculpting on the cloth is quite good...so they are growing on me.
Tonight I delved into finishing up the details on the horses and getting started on the shields. I'll put together an update on that in the morning.
Cheers for now.