Just a quick post to let you know that I'm still alive and painting. The last few weeks have seen the condition of my ankle improver quite a bit and I'm now able to put some weight on it (Yay!) and have started to return to a fairly normal work schedule (Boo!).
On the Painting front I've completed a couple of things that I'm not at liberty to share right now as they will be used as contest entries in the future. I have also been plugging away on my unit of Bret Halberds and they are nearly complete. I ended up having to re-highlight the padded armor because I felt that i came out too dark after the wash I applied to it...I'm much happier with the result even though the difference is pretty subtle.
Take a look...new highlight on the left...un-highlighted on the right
And here is the Group as of two nights ago
I've also selected my next unit to work on...and once it is completed it will just about wrap up my Brettonnian project.....the Knights! I'll be double dipping with this unit and using it for painting challenges at the Blood Forum and over at Bugman's....shhh...don't tell on me.
So thats all I have to report today...I hope to have completed shots of the Halberd unit up by early next week....assuming I can decide on (and execute) a banner design...I suffer from Banner design block apparently....I still need designs for the scouts and the mounted yeomen as well....sigh
Cheers for now!